Who we are
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; for Indian consumers, Personal Data is “Personal Information” as defined below.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Www.thetopsevens.com
- Identifiers – real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Commercial information – including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories of tendencies.
- Biometric Information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information – including but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.
- Geo-location data
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this definition of Personal Information, to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Personal Information does not include publicly available information lawfully made available from government records or information that is de-identified or aggregated.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to its purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
Data we gather
Information you have provided to us
Www.thetopsevens.com may obtain the following types of information from you or concerning your computer or device (“Information”), which may include information that can be used to identify you as specified below (“Personally Identifiable Information”):
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone (or mobile) number(s)
- Credit card information
- Blog or website URL
- Social networking handle or username
- Demographic information (e.g., age, gender, interests, and preferences)
- Professional title
- Activities or content viewed on Www.thetopsevens.com
- Information collected automatically
- Information received from Third Parties
In certain cases, we may request that you provide some of the Information identified above in order to obtain specific products or services (such as registering for the Advanced Marketing Program or logging in to download Www.thetopsevens.com reports). If you choose not to provide the information we request, you may still use Www.thetopsevens.com but you may be unable to access certain features or services.
When you register to receive any products or services from Www.thetopsevens.com or provide information to Www.thetopsevens.com in any other manner, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information.
Information automatically collected about you
Www.thetopsevens.com may automatically receive and log certain types of information when you visit or interact with our websites, services, mobile applications or other products, including:
- Browser information
- Operating system information
- Mobile device information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP address
- Internet service provider
- Content viewed
- Geographic location
- Connection speed
- Time of visit
- Referring site, application, or service
- Registration time
Information collected if you provide your website and expressly consent
- Keywords your site ranks for
- Click volume
- Search volume
- Click volume from mobile versus desktop traffic
Information from our partners
If you choose to use any third-party website or service that is integrated with Www.thetopsevens.com including a third party social networking or blogging site, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or WordPress (“Third Party Websites”) – or if you use any Www.thetopsevens.com application provided through any Third Party Website – we may receive Information, including Personally-Identifying Information, from such Third Party Websites, including, but not limited to:
- Nickname or username
- Photo or graphic avatar
- Unique Third Party website identifier (e.g., Facebook User ID)
- Biographical or demographic information (e.g. professional title, gender, college attended, etc.)
- Likes and interests
- Any information that is publicly available on Third-Party websites
For example, www.thetopsevens.com may offer the ability to use certain Third Party Websites to facilitate your registration on www.thetopsevens.com We may also use information about your profile and connections on Third Party Websites to allow you to share or connect with your friends and contacts on www.thetopsevens.com or to personalize your experience. In addition, www.thetopsevens.com offers “plugins” and “widgets” from various Third Party Websites that allow you to share www.thetopsevens.com content off of our service.
Your decision to use, or share with, a Third Party Website when accessing or using www.thetopsevens.com products and services is completely voluntary. Www.thetopsevens.com is not responsible for compliance with the policies or practices of any Third Party Website. You should ensure that you are comfortable with the information such Third Party Websites may make available to www.thetopsevens.com by reviewing those Websites’ privacy policies and service terms, and by modifying your privacy settings and preferences on those Services.
Publicly available information
we might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Fulfill your requests
- Communicate with you
- Improve our products and services
- Develop new services or products
- Operate our business
- Understand how users are engaging with www.thetopsevens.com
- Protect www.thetopsevens.com, our users, or others. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm www.thetopsevens.com our users, or others.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you for communication purposes
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a product
- To communicate either for sales or invoicing
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or the same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To build a database of relevant search information to improve the quality, variety, and availability of our products and services;
- For other purposes, we have asked your consent for
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- The further Processing would not harm your interests; and
- There would be an appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Stored data is encrypted when possible.
Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify the suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We do not intend to collect, knowingly collect, sell, or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16. We do not target children with our services. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 may have provided us Personal Data online, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Our “Do Not Track” Policy
India law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Because there isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring browser DNT signals, we don’t monitor or respond to them at this time.
You may also write to us at:
Who we are
Our website address is: www.thetopsevens.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.